From R1750 per night
- Check in time from 3pm (you can enter the reserve from 10am)
- Check out time Monday – Saturday: 10 am
- 2 night minimum stay at weekends.
- Sunday check-out time: 3pm. No Sunday check-in.
- Children up to 17 years old pay child rates.
Standard Rate – Weekends, Public & School Holidays excluding summer (Minimum 2 nights at weekends, 3 nights at long weekends, 4 nights at Easter and April-May public holidays)
- R1750 per night for cottage and first 4 people (R1850 in 2024)
- R260 per additional adult per night (R280 in 2024)
- R130 per additional child per night (R140 in 2024)
High season 15 Dec 2023 – 8 Jan 2024 (minimum 5 night – exceptions may be possible if fitting between other bookings)
- R2400 per night for cottage and first 4 people
- R400 per additional adult per night
- R200 per additional child per night
Why not come and stay for a week? Book for 7 nights and we will offer an additional 10% discount!
Single night stays are only possible by contacting us direct (you can check availability online but the system will not allow you to book). We only permit these midweek out of school holidays or when within 3 days to the booking at weekends.
50% deposit is required on booking. The remainder is payable a week before. 10% of accommodation price is payable in the case of any cancellation. Deposit will be forfeited in full if cancellation occurs 14 days or fewer to start (30 days for a high season booking). For reservations cancelled on day of arrival, “no-shows” or early check outs, guest is responsible for full outstanding payment.
Day Visitors (08:30-17:00)
Conservation fee: R100 per adult. R50 per child. (Cash or EFT only, no card facilities. Payable at reception before hiking.) Regret no dogs.
The reserve and walks are open to non-residents, 08:30-17:00 (hiking before this time is a privilege only for resident guests), but if you are a large group (10+) please phone (073 621 1808) in advance to check as parking is limited.
Haarkapper hiking trail permits need to be purchase online in advance. Please see separate page.
Introductory fynbos and rock art walks (2-3 hours): R400 per person (children under 5 free), minimum cost R800
Specialist botanical walks (3-4 hours): R600 per person, minimum cost R1800
FAB Trails (1-2 hours) for resident guests: R125 per person (children under 5 free), minimum cost R500
Half or Full day botanical walks on surrounding nature reserves are also available – please contact us for a quote