From R1200 per night
- Check in time from 3pm (you can enter the reserve from 10am)
- Check out time Monday – Friday: 10 am
- Friday and Saturday nights must be booked together.
- Sunday check-out time: 3pm. No Sunday check-in.
- Children up to 17 years old pay child rates.
Standard Rate – Weekends, Public & School Holidays excluding summer (Fri and Sat nights must be booked together, minimum 3 nights at long weekends)
- R1200 per night for cottage and first 4 people (R1300 for 2018)
- R200 per additional adult per night
- R100 per additional child per night
High season 15 Dec 2017 – 7 Jan 2018 (Minimum stay 3 nights)
- R1600 per night for cottage and first 4 people (R1750 for 2018)
- R250 per additional adult per night
- R150 per additional child per night
Mid-week Discount (2 or more nights, Mon-Thurs excluding Public Holidays and high season)
- R1000 per night for cottage and first 2 people
- R100 per additional adult or child per night
Why not come and stay for a week? Book for 7 nights and we will offer an additional 10% discount!
Single night stays are only possible by contacting us direct (you can check availability online but the system will not allow you to book). We only permit these midweek out of school holidays or when within 3 days to the booking at weekends. There is a minimum cost of R1500 for the night.
50% deposit is required on booking. The remainder is payable a week before or in cash upon arrival. 10% of accommodation price is payable in the case of any cancellation (20% if booked through an agency, if agent takes commission regardless). Deposit will be forfeited in full if cancellation occurs 14 days or fewer to start (30 days for a high season booking). For reservations cancelled on day of arrival, “no-shows” or early check outs, guest is responsible for full outstanding payment.
Day Visitors (08:00-16:00)
Conservation fee: R40 per adult. R20 per child. (Cash only, no card facilities.) Regret no dogs.
The reserve is open to non-residents, 08:00-16:00, but if you are a large group (10+) please phone (073 621 1808) in advance to check as parking is limited. We do not permit entrance to non-residents before 8am, so as not to disturb those staying in our cottages.
Guided walks lead by Chris can be undertaken on the reserve or at Fernkloof Nature Reserve by prior arrangement.
One to two hours – R500 (up to 4 people, + R100 per extra person; Phillipskop only)
Half day – R1000 (up to 4 people, + R200 per extra person)
Full day – R1800 (up to 4 people, + R300 per extra person)
Guiding excludes food and transport to the reserve.